I’m super excited to run our first Carpentry Online Masterclass.
This program is designed to support a small group of 6 who have a similar project in mind. This will help the conversation- keep it relevant and be of greater value.
For this first masterclass, we will be focusing on Outdoor Carpentry Projects in particular:-
Custom Outdoor timber Seating, Timber screening or even a small Deck project
Some of the topics we will cover but not limited to.
- Design – Sketch and Plan
- Different types of timbers
- Ordering materials & Cutting List
- Overview of different types of carpentry tools; hand tools and power tools including power drill, impact driver and drop saw.
- Different joints and fixings
- Construction of project
The purpose for this masterclass is to support you through your carpentry DIY adventure so there will be space to communicate our wants, needs & challenges as we grow together.
Remember this is the first time I am opening this carpentry training space online so we will all be learning and growing together. Pretty exciting right!
Who is this masterclass for :
Our Masterclass is for people who have some sort of tool experience. As I won’t be personally physically able to show you what to do it is recommended that you are confident to tackle the tasks at hand each and every week.
This is specifically for people who have a set of carpentry tools and know the basics and just need the support to take them to the next level.
This masterclass will support you best if your currently working on a project or looking to get started.
This masterclass will be running for 6 weeks every Wednesday @ 6pm starting on the 8th November 2023 ( SYD TIME )
Complete Masterclass Dates:
8th November , 15th November, , 22nd November, 29th November,
6th December , 13th December
These classes will run through zoom.
We will also have a WHATS AP group so we can upload pics and videos to share .
There will also be opportunity to book one on one mentoring at a discounted rate if you need.
This Masterclass includes
- 6 weeks of 90min interactive calls once a week
- Connection to Whats Ap Group for support throughout the 6 weeks
- Take-home worksheets
- Discounted rates to other courses, workshops and one on one calls
A little about me :
I have been in the construction industry for 30yrs now specialising in Carpentry and Renovations and continue to run projects through my construction business Female Tradie.
Additional qualifications Metal Fabrication Trade, Horticulture CERT 1V and Building & Construction Cert 1V. I also completed my TAE ( Training & Assessment Cert 1V ) 3 years ago and I started running DIY One Day Workshops for beginners, 3 Day Carpentry and even Kitchen Flat pack workshops throughout Sydney, Brisbane and Northern Rivers.
I am so passionate about supporting people through their DIY process, as I know how difficult it is to find trades and how pricey it can get. However my biggest mission lis to share my lifetime of skills and knowledge as there is something very empowering and powerful when you know how to build and fix things yourself. Hence, why I am excited to reach a broader audience through this online platform.
After this workshop you will be able to
- Have the confidence to start your own carpentry projects
- Have a better understanding of carpentry & its fundamentals
- Part of a great network and community.
- What time do the workshops start ? 6pm every Wednesday
- What do I need to bring? – All Tools and Materials will be provided for you before the 6 week Masterclass
- Where are the workshops run? – This is an online masterclass through Zoom online platform
- Do I need any experience? It is expected you have your own carpentry tools and confident on using your tools. This is not for first time hands on beginners.