One Day Workshop
Get Handy – Hands on Tiling
Do you want to learn how to tile your own kitchen Splashback?
Do you have a cracked tile you want to repair ?
During this workshop Trainer Penny Petridis teams up with Expert Glenn Mannix from LATICRETE a Leader in Tiling Supplies & Systems to bring you the Basic Tiling Course.
This one day workshop is a jam packed Day full of knowledge to get you well on your way to undertaking your own D.I.Y Basic Tiling projects. Whether it be repairing damaged tiles or tiling your own kitchen splashback.
This workshop is limited to 8 people.
You’ll learn about
- Tiling tools a brief discussion about the tools needed for tiling
- choosing the right tools
- how to select the right glue for the job
- understanding substrates & Waterproofing
- substrate preparation
- how to cut tiles score and snap v’s grinding
- how to dress a tile edge after cutting
- how to use a notch trowel correctly
- glue coverage
- how to mix grout
- installation of epoxy grout
Get Hands On
- Cut Tiles on the tile cutter
- Glue Tiles
- Install Tile edging
- Complete your own 300mm x 300mm tile project
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Replace any Cracked Tiles
- Complete small tiling Jobs
- Tile your own Splashback
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Select a date below
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
“This is a fantastic course for anyone who needs a little reassurance with tools. Penny is a patient and kind teacher with a great sense of humour. Before I did this course, I couldn’t use a drill, now I’m a confident “handy-woman” in my home. It’s rather liberating knowing you do it yourself. Thanks Penny!”
“So much fun learning with the girls! Would recommend a Saturday morning with Penny and her power tools!!!”