Weekend – Saturday & Sunday
Get Handy – Kitchen Flatpack Assemble & Install Workshop
Do you want to save thousands and learn how to assemble and Install your own kitchen ?
Do you need to upskill so you can add Kitchen cabinetry in your business model?
Does the thought of putting a flatpack together makes you cringe?
This course was to designed to give you a better understanding on how flatpack kitchens work and how to assemble and Install them.
During this workshop you will work in a small intimate group with one of the leaders in the industry to maximise your hands on experience, enhancing your skills and confidence to assemble and Install your own straight line kitchen.
This workshop is limited to 8 people.
You’ll learn about
- Safety in the workplace
- Tools required for cabinetry install
- How to measure and choose your flatpack cabinets
- Different finishes in cabinetry and suppliers
- Flatpack cabinets and how to assemble
- Correct procedure in installing kitchen cabinetry
- Site preparation
- Floor and Wall inspections
- Able to access issues that may arise
- How to correctly install cabinets
- How to install cabinet doors/ drawer fronts
- Different types of drawer runners and hinges
- Kickboards different types and how to install
- Side panels and where they are needed
- Different types of benchtops and how to install them
- How to cut through benchtop for the kitchen sink
Get Hands On
Learn how to use the hand and power tools needed for this project
Assemble a base cabinet and/or Drawer
- Install a straight line kitchen including base cabinets , drawers, cabinet doors and drawer faces,
- Install benchtop
- Install kickboard
- Install side panels
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Have a better understanding of how kitchens work
- Measure and design your own kitchen
- Assemble your own flatpack cabinetry
- Have a better understanding on how to install kitchens
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
“This is a fantastic course for anyone who needs a little reassurance with tools. Penny is a patient and kind teacher with a great sense of humour. Before I did this course, I couldn’t use a drill, now I’m a confident “handy-woman” in my home. It’s rather liberating knowing you do it yourself. Thanks Penny!”
“So much fun learning with the girls! Would recommend a Saturday morning with Penny and her power tools!!!”